Saturday, March 03, 2007

Camera Repaired! YAY!



So I have had problems off and on since this last summer with my Canon 20D. And I have to admit, I didn't just send it in, I kept thinking to myself, well, what if it's me and there is nothing really wrong, how embarrasing would that be? Maybe I just have something really obvious set wrong....

Turns out, it got worse and worse, so I did send it in, and there were like 5 things wrong! The most serious of them being the entire electrical system was out of calibration! Bad news was the bill, but the good news is, YAY I have my camera back fully functioning like it should be! What a difference, it's like night and day, whew!

Here is a shot of my daughter in our backyard from some of my test shots after the repair today. I still have a 70-200 USM IS 2.8 Lens I rented from "rent-glass" I can't wait to go out and play more now, pray for some sun tonight or tomorrow!

Here's the rest of the photos from my "pracitce shoot" if you want to peek: http://www.cyndieplanck.com/spring07/index.htm
  • Spring 2007
  • Labels: , , ,

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Monterey John said...

    She is gorgeous! Great portrait!

    7:35 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    nice photo, cute daughter...it's nice that you repaired your camera...

    1:39 AM  
    Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

    Very nice.

    11:26 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home