Friday, February 16, 2007

alteration fun

Here's a fun project I did up today, just to play.... I love it when I get a chance to do something fun for me! I shot this horse in an arena, not a real nice background as you can see..... With all the rain, it is mud city outside these days around here.


So I extracted her and did a quick touch up and some small tweaks....


Then dropped her into a black background, but alone like this it bugs me because sheis floating on air....


So I played with the filters to make it look more like an art painting... What do ya think?

2 Comments:

Blogger JAM said...

That's really nifty how you removed him from the background so cleanly. The tail change is a nice touch. Your final result looks great. Was this just practice, or something for a customer?

10:50 AM  
Blogger Wingnut said...

Just practice JAM, I wanted to see what I could do and how good it would really look :)

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home