Thursday, December 28, 2006

Zoo Lights

Hello everyone, hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! I just wanted to share a little fun we had last night, we took the family and walked around "zoo lights". It was amazing really, I haven't ever been and I was amazed at all the lights and detail. OK I am a geek for stuff like this, so I grabbed my camera and hand held all my shots at 3200! So of course there is some noise and they aren't all sharp, but I was surprized at how good some came out for snapshots! Here's a few from the night, these and more on my planck's place site too :)



7 Comments:

Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'm impressed with these, I think they came out good. It's a challenge to get "Christmas Lights" to come out right on camera.

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very nice..

9:36 AM  
Blogger photowannabe said...

Nice photos of a fun looking excursion. Your night light pictures turned out really well. Thanks for visiting my blog site. Come back anytime.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Monterey John said...

What fun! 3200?! Wow, my camera only goes up to 1800!

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love color and detail here...kinda neat light:-))
have a happy new year:-))

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice shots.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a little late but...happy new year ! great lights !

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home