Monday, January 08, 2007

Happy birthday to me.....


OK, so today is my birthday, yay me, anyway.........

I received my very first wacom pad from my loving husband and dearest daughter. I have used these else-where, but never here at home. So I have thrown away my mouse and am adjusting quickly to my new most favorite thing ever! It's a bit sensitive, but I figure I will use it for a week this way, and what I don't adjust to, I will customize. So many thanks out to my family, love yous-guys! I can't stop playing with this thing :) :) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger JAM said...

Sorry I'm a day late, but Happy Birthday!

That looks like a pretty spiffy new toy, too.

I'll have to learn about them. I think something like that would make using Photo editing programs much easier and more accurate.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

"Lucky"! That's cool!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

...oh, Happy Birthday!

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home