Tuesday, October 03, 2006

OH GIVE ME A HOME.....

Well, I haven't been out shooting this past week, I guess it could be called a break, but it's more like the ordinary hustle and bustle of life, and going back to work. Even though it's part time, it still seems to stiffle my creativity each year when I go back, so here I sit, going through older photos I have taken and I came across this one.

I took it on our journeys thru Utah this summer, and thought I would share, just to get a photo up really.... I am taking my camera out this weekend, rain or shine, so I should have some new stuff up soon, until then, I will post other stuff I guess!

7 Comments:

Blogger Monterey John said...

Yeah, very nice. Hope this is cropped or a good telephoto. Looks like he is about to run you down :)

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow cool animal shot

9:07 AM  
Blogger P said...

ooohh.. beautiful! but i think that it was a little dangerous :S

i will wait for your news pics :)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Wingnut said...

These were actual wid buffalo in Zion Canyon, I was using a 100 to 300 telephoto lens, but we were so close I actually had to back up to get them in the frame all the way a few times. Of course there was a fence between us and where the animals were, and they seemed quite content, but I was ready to high tail it outta there if they got aggressive, the fence didn't look THAT strong!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Great Shot! Hope this weekend will be shiny and you' ll be out taking photos.

5:27 PM  
Blogger JAM said...

This is excellent. Buffalo (bison, whatever) are the most majestic animals to me. It does look like he's coming over for a chat, though. I figure that since you lived to post the picture, all was well in the end.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

Its our Canadian Thanksgiving eh!
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
"just say no to giblets"
(don't eat the buffalo!)
*gobblegobble*

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home