Sunday, September 24, 2006

A TRIP THROUGH OREGON'S WINE COUNTRY

Today we drove through some of Oregon's wine country with a friends car club. We went to a few vineyards, an antique shop and a local berry farm shop. It was a blast, we did about 100 miles then ended up back home with a bbq. Here's a few of the shots, I have many many more I will add as I process them.

The first stop was at Oak Knoll Vineyard, this little guy was just calling out to model for me.

These were stacked along side of a building and caught my eye.

Not your usual grape shot, these were "rasins on the vine"!

Cool towers, I have no idea what they use these for.

Inside the gift shop.

I cannot remember the name of the next winery, it was very small, intimate, and cozy, with lovely grounds and wonderful people. I will post when I figure it out. These were inside.


This was the view as we drove in.

One of the stops was an antique shop, it was so much fun, there were tons of things everywhere, a sort of organized chaos. This building was across the parking lot and I couldn't help but notice this corner room.

purple insulators, who woulda thunk it?

a case full of old jewlery and pins.


More to come tonight!

6 Comments:

Blogger Reeholio said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing these Cyndie. I went wine 'tasting' in the Hawkes Bay a couple of weeks ago and took my camera with me hoping to get a few good shots like these. Unfortunately I didn't, so it is nice to see you have. I particularly like the top photo. Great colors and angles!

2:24 AM  
Blogger Wingnut said...

Thanks Rhys, it was fun. Sorry I moved the photos around, so that would be the red brick building now right?

7:35 AM  
Blogger Cergie said...

So many beautiful pictures of details !
The window, the grap with the dry grains. All of these are so neat, you have a large sense of beauty, and plus you must have a very good camera.

The country you are showing with all these photos seems to be very warm to live in.

7:41 AM  
Blogger Wingnut said...

Thank you Cergie! We are at the end of our summer going into fall here. It has been a vary warm summer for us indeed. In Oregon (USA) we are generally known for our rain! Not the case this year.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Reeholio said...

That's the one.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Reflex said...

This series is just awesome!

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home