Tuesday, September 26, 2006

RED DOOR


Here's another...... When I took this shot I knew that the couch out front was trouble, I even considered dragging it away from the building to shoot, but there were a lot of people around and I didn't want to draw attention to myself so I left it. Well, now after seeing it, I kinda like it there, it gives it that down home "white trash" effect :) Haven't we all looked at a place with an old couch or two out front at one point or another? Anyway, many more to come, I had time to play with this before work this AM, better go dry my hair now! (Yep, I am hopelessly obsessed!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Reeholio said...

I like the 'browns' in the top photo Cyndie. It looks like you had fun at this place.

2:52 AM  
Blogger Cergie said...

Beautiful... The stained glass window for example is very well done.
You are very skilful to capture glasses.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Reflex said...

I like it! The contrasting colors and the reflection on the door's glass just make the picture very interesting.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home