Sunday, October 08, 2006

Akkkkkkkkk!

So, I finally get out today, with camera in hand, lacking much inspiration, I followed my dearset daughter around a local duck pond, shot some ducks (with the camera) nice green algea in the water, and then notice how much fun she is having, so as I tune in to her, I get some super great shots, I get home, cannot wait to download them to see them, and wahmo, it happens, my cf card fails.... nothing... nada, not one image on it. I am devastated! And I saw them on the card when I looked thru it in preview, right before I took it out of the camera, and I KNOW I didn't format it...... AKKKKKKKKKKK

We have disk recovery software at work, so I will take my disk in and try to see if I can resurrect anything from the now dead cf card.....(cross your fingers!) It's amazing what can be recovered, but I won't hold my breath, it would be my luck that mine is just gone..... So stay tuned, maybe tomorrow night I will have something to show you!

2 Comments:

Blogger JAM said...

Bummer. Good luck. I haven't had anything like that happen with my digital slr. Though years ago the back came off the Kodak Pony IV camera I was using on a trip to Cape Cod when I was a teen. I ended up with just a few useable prints off that roll. Exposing the whole roll of film is kind of an analog version of a digital disk going belly up I guess. If you're able to salvage any pics, you'll have to let us know details of how you did it, the program, the process, etc.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total bummer. Have you tried tequila?

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home