Thursday, August 31, 2006

THANK YOU!

No images today, I just wanted to pop in and say thank you to everyone. Thanks to Brian for the tips on blooger traffic, and thanks to all the recent "traffic" posting such nice things on my blog(s). So many of you are taking such wonderful photogrpahy, I am happy you even noticed me! It is not my style to post lengthy chatter or words of wisdom, but I love reading everyone's blogs and I hope you bookmark me and come back often! I love comments, it is wonderful to hear what others "see" in my work and images, it makes me see it from another's viewpoint and perspective and I am always suprized how I never saw it that way. It gives me inspiration to try new things next time.

OK, after reading this, now you know why I try not to ramble on, :) :) :) Again, thanks everyone! This blogging thing is fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Reeholio said...

Hi Cyndie, thanks for your comments and tips you left at Portfolio Reeholio.

I agree that feedback, constructive comments and tips help to improve our photograhy. I also borrow ideas and get inspiration from other photoblogs. It also makes them easier to discover when we link them together.

Regards, Rhys

5:37 PM  
Blogger Susan Jones said...

Hi Cyndie,
go here! http://susanjonesoutonthecoast.blogspot.com/ you've been "tapped"!

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home