Monday, November 13, 2006

PHOTOSHOP SEMINAR

Today 3 of us from NSP went to the Photoshop for Photographers tour, with Ben Willmore. It was an intense day of photoshop, fun and lots of goodies. Pretty much the seminar was all stuff I knew and work with but we got some great tips, short cuts, and refreshers along the way. (And I did learn a couple "new" things) It was a perfect seminar for those wanting to get their feet wet, a bit redundant for some of the more advanced users I think.

I splurged and bought a "library" of graphic edges and brushes. 7 dvd's full for the price of 3, ya, I am a sucker for a sale... The bundle was also loaded with grunge techniques, backgrounds, and lots more goodies! I only had a fleeting moment to play tonight, but here are 3 edges... hours of playing left to do, lots of new collage and grungy things to come!

check out the makers here:
  • GraphicAuthority




  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

    I've been to a few Photoshop seminars and sat under Ben before. I've also gotten to listen to Scott Kelby a few times. They are great seminars for inspiration.

    2:24 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home