Sunday, November 05, 2006

Free hugs!

Chad, YOU ROCK! Thanks so much for the heads up, this is so cool!

I took a photo of a kid at Saturday Market a while back that had a free hugs poster, some of you may have seen it.... well this explains it all I think, I had to share with ya'll...... Below is my photo too! Now I wanna go find him again! Click on the link in the title here and watch the oprah interview! Way fun!

Free Hugs Campaign. Inspiring Story! (music by sick puppies)





A couple more links to check out....
free hugs campaign
free help campaign

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

I'm very glad I found and gave that link to you! Like I said, I immediately thought of your image.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Roland Simmons said...

Way cool!!!!

11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home