Saturday, August 19, 2006

HIGHLIGHTS


I have been seeing this done in a lot of places lately. (Highlighting a section of a photograph creatively) Today while I was out I came across this shot, I vaguely remember something about no need for a model release when it's in a public place, well, I am probably stretching the limit, but it was at the farmers market, at the public fountain, and I just couldn't resist playing with this photo. My only regret is that I didn't go up and introduce myself and offer them a card so they could see this shot and I could give them a copy.... It's not like I am selling it or using it as a stock photo or anything, anyway, I came up with this... What do ya'll think?

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad Oneil Myers said...

That's very cool! A composition inside a composition! I love stuff like that.

6:30 PM  
Blogger JAM said...

First, this is a fun shot.

Second, everything I've read and learned over the years... They're in public, and you're not trying to sell their likeness, so no sticky issues as far as I would reason.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home