Thursday, July 13, 2006

BACK FROM VACATION!


WOW, I am back from vacation in Utah and needed a few days to get rested up from it! It was fantastic! I shot over a thousand images that I now get to wade thru and process, but hey, that's the stuff I love! I mostly took a ton of "snapshot" type stuff, it was pretty rainy and we were on some pretty tight time limits in places. The highlight was our flight in a helicopter around Bryce Canyon (wow) and the low point for me was that we couldn't hike the slot canyons becasue of the flash flood warnings (part of the reason we went there and chose Utah was the slot canyons, who knew summer was the rainy season? Guess we didn't research as well as we thought!) All in all it was soooooooo great. So I should have some new stuff up sooner or later as time allows, thanks for checking in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home