Monday, June 19, 2006

BUBBLE FUN

BEFORE: Here is the image as shot out in our front yard. My husband suggested adding fairies to the bubbles (since her new "thing" is now fairies) I took it one step farther with photos of her as a fairy below. I wish she had a better expression on her face, her eyes are a little weird for me, but if you don't know her, it's probably fine.



AFTER: I spiced up the color, added the bubble on the wand, and added photos of her dressed in her fairy wings to the bubbles (LOVING the warp tool!), I may continue with the alterations, I will post another if I work on it more, for now I am happy....but I can see a background change in the near future! Of course a bigger photo shows more detail, but I can't change that here, you can always click on the photo for a bit bigger sample...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mollie Page said...

This is a great image! She is SOOOO cute! Great work on the bubbles! I just love this effect. You do really nice work!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

great shot ! the post procesing is very creative...

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home